- You can't blow dry your hair, run the coffee pot AND have the TV on at the same time.
- It's a long run from the bedrooms down to the basement (electrical box).
- To have hot water at the kitchen sink, the water MUST be turned to "hot" in the master bath.
- There is a TON of dust in these homes; dusting is NEVER finished. Ever.
- When your son and husband are quietly talking, laughing and moving things,
there MAY be a bat in the house.
- Randomly the laundry room will smell like someone's in there smoking. I have had Tom get his gun and check the whole house for intruders. No one's ever there.
- Whatever remodel project you plan costs more, takes three times as long as you think it will, and piggy-backs onto another unplanned and un-budgeted-for projects.
Speaking of unusual, our home doesn't have one, but some of the neighbors have gargoyles adorning their homes. Amusing and so very unique! This one's tongue is hanging out.
Remember though, no matter where you live, it's never about the house. It's about your HOME and the people who live in it, visit and enjoy it!